Monday, April 12, 2010

Life is like a bicycle. The moment we stop pedaling, we start losing momentum.



Do you remember a time when you had a big and lofty dream? Maybe you wanted to be a movie star in art house films, doctor, or a master mind engineer. Perhaps you dreamed of crossing the ocean in a sailboat and you may have worked hard toward achieving that dream. But slowly you drifted away from your heart's desire. What happened?

The answer is easy: You got distracted! or You got confused. You were no longer in rhythm with who you are.

There are lot of reasons because of those you might got confused, disturbed and some time even hurt. As a human being we may come across in situation no matter how much strong we are! I have come across a situations where I have got confused, disturbed and that's where I have written a blog on "choices makes you confuse"

I have come across a situations where I got hurt by somebody who is very close to me. But I have consider it as a unexpected surprise of my life and that's where I have written a blog called "Life is full of surprise and we are one of them" So whenever you feel that you are hurt or demotivated by somebody don't stop pedaling as life is like Bicycle, if you do so, your life may stop and you may lose.

Every situations are part of life and I have been forcing myself to accept all things instead of hurting myself or putting myself in confusing state. It is very tough thing but trust me, if you able to do these and try to keep yourself motivated to live your life then you will live your life like king size...!

Life is like a bicycle. The moment we stop pedaling, we start losing momentum. So don't stop pedaling and enjoy the voyage of life...

I wish you and myself a incredible success!

-Inspiration with Ankit

2 comments:

  1. This is truly inspirational. Keep posting such more posts dude. The title is just awesome!

    KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nilay,

    This is really inspirational post, Actually I had came across a situation in my past and realized the same.

    Thanks for your comments.

    -Anki

    ReplyDelete