Diwali is the biggest and the brightest festivals celebrated by families around the world. Deepavali (actual name of Diwali) means "a row of lights." This auspicious day is also known as the "festival of lights. There is a saying “A Happiness can be found from darkest of dark if one knows how to switch on the light”!
The evil need not necessarily come in the form of demons, it can come as depression, desperation, and frustration which can cause more damage. Diwali is a reminder to slay all that is negative to our life.
Diwali is one of the biggest and brightest festivals in India and we do celebrate it with full of enthusiasm and happiness. I would like to celebrate this Diwali by expressing thanks to all my friends, family members, near and dear ones! You all are awesome and I am lucky to have you all in my life.
Diwali is the last day of Gujarati Year, Today, Vikram Samvat 2075 begins. So wishing you all a Happy New Gujarati Year. May this new year come with lots of happiness in your life. Few messages on this new year… that I would wish we all can follow to start this new year with lots of positivity.
- Hashmuk Sweekar - Acceptance with a smile
- UBANTU - I am because we are !!
- Some are blessings and some are lessons - અમુકે પ્રગટાવ્યુ... અને અમુકે સળગાવ્યું …!
- Life is like "Sugar Cane", learn to avoid sugarcane bud and enjoy its sweetness... "મોજે મોજ રોજે રોજ..!"
- Pain is inevitable while suffering is optional !
- તું "એકલો" નહિ "એકડો" છે... હજારો મીંડા તારી રાહ જુવે છે... !!
- Life is too short to worry about stupid things, Have fun, regret nothing and don't let people bring you down.
- Make your parents happy and be the reason for their happiness
- Stay focused and motivated in life.
- Spend more time with people whom motivates you.
- Help poor and needy people whatever way you can
May This Diwali be as bright as ever and brings joy, health, and wealth to you and your family. May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity. We wish you all a Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year!
Happy Diwali & Happy New Year!