Saturday, February 29, 2020

પ્રેમ તારો ને પ્રેમ મારો પણ.. - Happy Anniversary 💕

A painting on our 9th Anniversary, Happy Anniversary!

The last 9 years that I have passed would have been not so memorable if you would have not been part of my life. I would like to ensure that the passing years have not diminished my love and caring nature for you in the least, Instead, my love only depends on the time because it always gives me more opportunities to appreciate how you have been managing challenges in our lives in good and bad time! I would like to express thanks for all your support and care that you have been doing for the family.

Time flies by when you’re having a good time. This is especially true when you’re spending your time with the one you love most. After 9 years of marriage, I just can't believe how happy I am! Wedding anniversaries are beautiful reminders of this wonderful journey.  You’ve accompanied me through all the good and bad times of life. You’ve always been there for me when I needed you and I’ve always stood by your side through your difficult days. Our hearts are connected for infinity. Thank you for helping us pass those hurdles and get all of us there to have a fantastic life!

Age does increase each year, And so is our love for one another. As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change and that's our love and understanding for each other.

It's been an incredible ride and looking forward to what the next many many years have in store for us. Thanks to all family and friends for supporting and celebrating with us all these years.

Its Love that makes a relation, Its Relation that makes family and Its family that makes Home. I would like to express thanks for all your support and care that you have been doing for myself and family for the last 9 years! Happy 9th Lisa 💕

With Love 💕
LisAnk-Aarav

No comments:

Post a Comment