Tuesday, January 31, 2017

1-2-3... Happy Birth Day Aarav... You are 3 today !!


Last year same day.. posted a blog on your 2nd birthday and could not stop writing this year too and will keep writing on every birthday my son !! Many Many happy returns of the day little master!!

Three years ago on this day, we welcomed most precious bundle (“LisAnk-Aarav”) of joy in our life. We knew life would change after having baby but we never understood the extent of how much you can love something until you came to our life. We thank god every day for gifting this bright, smart and handsome boy !!

I don’t even know where to begin this post. It’s your third birthday and since my last post I have millions of things and thoughts to express for you Aarav !! Let me start with few of them on your 3rd birthday.

Our day started seeing you sleeping peacefully in the bed at around 7:30am. As always.. by the time you wakes up.. I would have completed my 20% work time !! ;) You wakes up late everyday dude… ! Thank God you are enrolled for afternoon class for your pre-school. But don’t be happy… you are on wait list for morning class anyway, so in next few weeks you would have to wake up early and go to school… J J We ordered very nice cake for you with your loving car theme (which was any way surprise for you). The moment we open a cake your expression for "wow" was not for cake but was for CAR... ;) We took you to the school and during the circle time we celebrated your birthday with all school kids and with your loving teachers. Thank You MLC School  (http://mlcschool.com) for allowing us to celebrate Aarav's birthday. You were not expecting Dady and Mummy at school for your circle time and you were sad initially (dont know what were you thinking) must be afraid that Dady and Mumma would stay at school and with that thought how would you enjoy :) 😝 After your memorable birthday celebration we came back home and  you started your regular school time and activity. We requested your teachers to make a wish and write something in your beautiful memory book we made with all your beautiful photos... Thanks to MLS staff for your wonderful wishes on Aarav's scrapbook!

This year has bought many many changes in life since last year. We have been noticing lost and lost of change in you… Speaking is one of the biggest change.. You have started speaking almost everything… I use to call you a copy cat ;) few months back you started copying everything I speak at home J

Most beautiful thing you have started doing is.. giving big hug when I come home. Well, that’s not it… you have special style of giving your Daddy a HUG. You first ask me to go 10 feet away and stand there, then you start counting 1,2,3… all the way to 10.. The moment you speaks 10.. you run towards me and jump on me to give me a Billion Dollar HUG J !... Well, what could be the biggest thing in your life compare to this B$$ HUG from your son! You are awesome dude!! You are naughty and Apple of everyone’s eye… ! Keep doing your Bakada with Daddy every night before sleep time:)

I always mentioned in my posts that you have been feeling our book of memories with lots and lots of happiness…! Any time we go back and picks up any random page of this book, It was always you with lots of fun and happiness my Son! I am sure…you will keep feeling thousands of more pages!

Wishing you a very happy birthday my Son.! Keep smiling, be happy and always try to be a reason for other’s happiness in life !!

Love You,
LisAnk-Aarav

No comments:

Post a Comment