Tuesday, April 20, 2010

somebody was crying whenever I was flying....!


"Somebody was crying when I was flying....!"


Statement looks hard to digest. But if you think emotionally, pass your time with somebody with emotion then you will definitely realize its meaning and finally you will end up with the power for digesting....!

As you know I have been posting my experience, Some days back I have realized something, I could see the tears in somebodie's eyes because of the emotional attachments. I had spent some years in Ahmedabad Gujarat and during my stay in Gujarat I have developed good relationship, I have made so many friends with emotional attachments. When I have decided to leave Gujarat to explore myself, I could easily see tears in so many people's/loved ones' eyes who were/are very close to me.

I have spent couple of years in Bangalore and made lot of friends there with good relationship. But as you know as life moves, we too, I was in a situation to leave those all friendly environment too. I have made my mind to come back to my native place, Gujarat because of so many reasons. The same situations occurred there too. I could easily read individual's face when I declared that I am going back in couple of weeks. Even I was wondering when God have started crying (rain started in Bangalore) the moment I booked my flight ticket...! I knew that rain is not new things in Bangalore, but still something clicked and as a result thought came to my mind "Somebody is crying when I am flying" and get motivated to write this blog......!

I have seen these kind of situations with some of my friends couple of years back when he decided to explore his carrier and went to USA. But during those days I was thinking why people are crying (what I mean is emotionally be in sad situation) but when it comes to me, I have realized the exact situations and felt the emotional attachments.

Note: Above picture has been taken from Google->Search->Crying.jpg


Inspiration with Ankit
-Ankit Gopani

4 comments:

  1. I believe there can be a more optimistic view of this. When u depart, its always for a reason. When you cry, you leave behind your precious tears as a memento for past memories, nostalgia and love.

    I see rain as more of the god's blessing on earth. So when it rained, consider this as god blessing you and your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Nilay,

    I agree with you yar and hope god is blessing me with my decision...!

    -Ankit

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing ankitbhai, its highly conceptual !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Parmarth for your comments !

    -Ankit
    Inspiration with Ankit

    ReplyDelete